Saturday, October 8, 2011

Welcome to Alta Johns Creek!


Imagine your ideal living situation: friendly neighbors, exciting activities and events, spacious and elegant floorplans. That is exactly how I feel every time I walk into Alta Johns Creek apartment homes for active adults. 


I would like to welcome each and every one of you to our brand-new resident blog. Here we will post exciting news, information on future events and pictures of events we've already had and memories we've made. 

I'm so excited to start this blog and hope that all of you are just as excited to read it. Let me know if you have any ideas for future blog posts or you would like to write a guest blog telling others about your favorite memory or experience at Alta Johns Creek! 

Make sure you let your kids, grandkids and friends know about our new blog so they can see all the cool things we've got going on here! 

Sincerely,
The Alta Johns Creek Staff

No comments:

Post a Comment